Spend a little more on your beauty products: enjoy the results
Nothing wrong in longing to luxuriate in using some high-end skin products, you’ve got a great start to your holiday gift shopping experience!
- Crème de La Mer: When Dr. Max Huber suffered burns in a lab accident, he was inspired to create a healing skin product. The result was this widely-acclaimed skin cream. Made from a type of seaweed, it is prized for its hydrating and soothing effect. Well worth spending a little more than perhaps planned!
- Dr. Barbara Sturm: Dr. Sturm is best known for her popular seven piece Discovery Set of skin care products. This top-quality set includes a facial scrub, day and night creams, a mask, eye cream and an anti-aging body cream.
- Augustinus Bader: Dr. Bader is a well-known scientist and physician. He is an expert in regenerative medicine. His award-winning skin products began when he developed a gel for wound care and he went on to create a full line of hydrating and skin-nourishing products. One of Ask Granny’s favourites last year and I will be asking for it again this year!
- Tatcha: These Japanese beauty products were developed by Vicky Tsai after she left the corporate world and visited Kyoto. There she embraced the culture of harmony, beauty and well-being that led to creating her line of natural ingredient skin
- 111 Skin: From the hands of Dr. Yannis Alexandrides and originally created to accelerate skin healing in plastic and reconstructive surgeries. Touted by Hollywood stars, the 111 Skin products claim anti-aging benefits.
Whether your gift recipients are a whiz in the kitchen and home, enjoy reading a series of books by the same author. long to luxuriate in using some high-end skin products, you’ve got a great start to your holiday gift shopping experience.
Enjoy Ask Granny’s list of gift ideas for this Christmas.