One of my favourite pastimes in January is buying all of the goodies I couldn’t afford to buy before Christmas.
Here are a few of the best ones!
1) I sleep much better with these soft pillow cases, a luxury item, but affordable.
2) After a spell of entertaining over the festive period, I find myself short of wine glasses, so now my table decorations will look fresh with a fashionable look since I’ve have ordered some new ones. Set of six coloured wine glasses
3) A good book to read is a must for these long dark and cold evenings so I recommend Barbra Streisand ‘s Autobiography. Just under 1000 pages but My Name Is Barbra will keep you transfixed and winter will fly by faster!
4) I guess like everyone else, trips to the chemists ( pharmacies) are pretty frequent during the ‘flu season, so do as I have done and stock up on face masks to be used when travelling or shopping.
5) The occasional treat is a must, chocolate is my weakness, what’s yours? Here is what I look forward to. Ferrero chocs are my favourites, they make great gifts too!
Enjoy January and watch out for all Ask Granny’s February tips!