Choosing coffee table books can be a wonderful way to add style and interest to a living space. Here are five coffee table books ranging from a wide variety of topics that women may enjoy:
- “In the Company of Women” by Grace Bonney:
- This book celebrates the stories and advice of over 100 diverse women entrepreneurs, artists, and leaders. It features portraits and interviews, making it an inspiring and visually appealing addition to a coffee table.
- “Cherry Bombe: The Cookbook” by Kerry Diamond and Claudia Wu:
- This book is a celebration of women in the food industry. Filled with recipes, profiles, and vibrant visuals, it’s perfect for those who appreciate both the culinary arts and empowering narratives.
- “Humans of New York” by Brandon Stanton:
- While not explicitly focused on women, this book showcases the diversity and stories of people, including many incredible women. It’s a heartwarming and visually stunning collection of portraits and personal stories.
- “Vogue: The Covers” by Dodie Kazanjian:
- For those interested in fashion and style, this book compiles some of the most iconic Vogue magazine covers. It offers a visual journey through the history of fashion, making it a glamorous addition to any coffee table.
- “Women: National Geographic Image Collection” by National Geographic:
- This visually stunning book showcases the lives of women around the world through National Geographic’s powerful photography. It’s a celebration of diversity, culture, and the strength of women.
When selecting a coffee table book, consider the personal interests and style preferences of the recipient. Whether it’s art, fashion, culinary arts, or inspiring stories, there’s likely a coffee table book that aligns with her tastes and makes for a thoughtful and visually appealing gift.