- Did you know that in 2010 in the United States, nearly 7 million children under the age of eighteen were living with their grandparents?
- One in ten of all children in the U.S are STILL living with a grandparent and that is a very good reason why each year we should all remember and celebrate Grandparents Day.
- National Grandparents Day is celebrated each year on the first Sunday after Labor Day….. easy to remember and this year (2012) Grandparents Day is celebrated on September 9th in the U.S and on October 7th in the UK.
- Don’t forget to send a gift, card, or flowers to your grandma or granddad. Maybe a day trip or lunch out somewhere different would also be a nice idea… Don’t leave it too late!
- Click on the highlighted links to find Ask Granny’s list of websites with some gift ideas suitable for the occasion.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Stay updated for all our latest news.